Buying a home is an exciting time! It is such a joy to help my clients find and purchase a home that will be a blessing to them for years to come. When representing you on the purchase of your home, my goal is not just to help you buy a home, but to be your advocate throughout the entire home buying process. I will assist you with each step of buying your home, from searching for great properties that meet your criteria to preparing you for closing on your new home.
I personally like to start the process in prayer – by asking God to provide a home that will meet your needs and be a true blessing to you. I love to pray for my clients every step of the way!
But seek first the kingdom of God
and his righteousness, and all these things
will be added to you.
—Matthew 6:33 (ESV)
As your Realtor, I will:
- Visit with you to discuss your needs and wants in a home and your time frame to purchase
- Educate you about buyers agency, and outline my professional responsibilities to you, including: complete disclosure, loyalty, confidentiality, obedience, and accountability
- Help you explore your financing options and, if desired, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for homes that meet your criteria and email those listings to you
- Preview homes to show you, prepare showings, map route and start showing you properties until we find something you are excited about
- After you have selected a home to buy:
- Prepare a thorough Market Analysis to make sure the home is priced reasonably
- Assist you in formulating an offer price on the home you are considering
- Discuss and prepare an offer to purchase the home (contract)
- Once the offer is signed by you:
- Present it to the Seller or Seller’s Agent
- Act as your representative to negotiate offer and possible counter- offers
- After the contract is signed by all parties:
- Deliver your earnest money and contract to your lender and the Title Company
- Assist in all activities needed to prepare for closing including: scheduling home inspections, appraisal, survey (if applicable), and track the loan process
- In preparation for closing:
- Schedule a final walk-through of your home (if desired)
- Inform you of the approximate amount you will need to bring to closing
- Schedule closing and make sure the closer has all information needed prior to
- Attend the closing with you (in most cases)
- Help you in finding any home-related services you need
- Congratulate you on your new home!!!