When representing you on the sale of your home, my goal is not just to get your home sold but to be your advocate throughout the entire sales process. I will assist you with each step of selling your home including: giving you recommendations on how to prepare your home for sale, assisting you in pricing your home, marketing your home to the community and assisting you in preparing for closing.
I personally like to start the process in prayer – by asking God to bless you with a buyer for your home and that your home would be a true blessing to them. I love to pray for my clients every step of the way!
But seek first the kingdom of God
and his righteousness, and all these things
will be added to you.
—Matthew 6:33 (ESV)
I enjoy helping my client’s homes look their best. I am passionate about interior design! I would be glad to go through your home and help you redesign the space to sell using your current furnishings and accessories. Our goal is to make your home attractive and inviting to potential buyers.
Once your home is ready to be put on the market, I will implement my thorough Home Marketing Plan to assist in selling your home. My Home Marketing plan includes:
- Hiring a professional photographer to take beautiful digital photos of your property for web and print advertising
- Creating a virtual tour to showcase your home (Your property’s virtual tour can appear on your REALTOR.com® listing and on the B/CS MLS)
- Creating a custom website for your home that includes a virtual tour and photo gallery of your property
- Featuring your home on the Internet including (B/CS MLS, milesofgracerealty.com, REALTOR.com® , and Zillow.com) plus others
- Installing a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional)
- Creating a custom full-color photo brochure outlining your home’s key features
- Installing a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls
- Preparing 100 “listing cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates (if desired)
- Mailing full-color just listed postcards to your neighbors
A great place to start evaluating your current housing situation is by having a competitive market analysis prepared for your home. The analysis looks at your home and compares it to similar homes in close proximity that have recently sold to determine a current estimated value for your home. I would be happy to prepare a custom Competitive Market Analysis free of charge to help you assess your current housing situation or to answer any questions you have about the home sales process.