Our lives are filled with miles of grace….countless gifts from God we don’t deserve. I am honored to have the opportunity to help people find a home that will be a true blessing in their lives – a gift of grace.
I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you a little about myself. I am a follower of Jesus, a wife to a wonderful man for over 15 years, a mother to 2 precious kids, a prayer warrior, an Aggie – class of ’01, and a Realtor. My greatest loves are Jesus – my savior, my family, people, homes, and bringing them together.
I have worked in the real estate industry for the majority of my professional career representing a variety of clients including individuals, families, custom home builders, and production builders. In 2005, I was named #1 in Sales for Pulte Homes (#3 Builder in the Nation) in Houston. During my time at Pulte, I also served as a mentor training numerous New Home Sales Professionals. In 2007, my husband & I were blessed with our first child Grace followed by our son Miles in 2011. It was with great privilege that I was able to care for them full-time – what a sweet season – until I launched my real estate company Miles of Grace Realty in 2015.
I am very grateful to work in a career that I LOVE especially in a place so close to my heart! I would be honored to assist you with all your real estate needs – either buying a home, selling a home, or investing in real estate.
Why choose me?
• BBA in Finance from Texas A&M, Mays Business School, Class of ‘01
• Represented my clients in over 100 Real Estate Transactions
• Closed over $20,000,000 in Real Estate Transactions during my career
• 5-Star Agent on Zillow.com
• Member of Bryan-College Station Realtors Association
• Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• You Are Conference Team Member since 2014
• Member of Grace Bible Church
• Mentor – College Women
We share this personal information to tell you about ourselves and what is important to us. Please know that we are honored to work with people of all religious preferences.